Resumes in the 21st Century are simply the single most important marketing document you will ever own, and are targeted toward a specific job to maximise your chance of success, as a recruiter needs to be able to immediately place you in their role with information relevant to the job they are recruiting for, so a generic one size fits all doesn’t cut it today.
- Is my resume and cover letter generating interviews?
- Do I know how to stand out from the others?
- Does my cover letter introduce me well?
- Does it highlight specific strengths that fit the job I am applying for?
- Do I need a powerful resume to make a career change?
- Do I need a custom-written resume that generates top results and interviews?
- How long has it been since my Resume was first created?
- Have I just tweaked it for years along the way?
- Has my Resume got current content, or has it been the same for years?
- Is my current Resume style still relevant or is it stuck in the last century?
- Did I just create something to “make do”?
- Did my aunt’s next door neigbour’s cousin’s sister in law “knock one together” for me?
Professionally developed high-performance resumes and cover letters can dramatically increase your chances of getting interviews.
Never underestimate the influential power of a professionally written resume. It is a powerful marketing tool that successfully competes against other applicants.
Without a professional resume with a contemporary format you will limit your chances of obtaining and interview.
If you are not successfully gaining interviews, it is time to book a Professional Resume service.